Got Sunglasses?

Got Sunglasses?
Doesn't it look like someone just took a bucket of sparks and dumped it on all the swimmers in the triathlon?


Believe it or not, Tanya is somewhere in that group of swimmers at the bottom of the picture. If you can spot her, you've got some really good eyes.


Now that Tanya got her recap out of the way yesterday, I get the chance to give her props today! She did such a great job. What she failed to tell you yesterday was that she shaved fourteen minutes off her time from last year! I guess all my "warrior" pep talks paid off.

Comments

  1. That's huge, it's like she got to cut a mile of running out of her race this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you shaved those 14 minutes off so you would be done sooner, right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHARK!!!! SHAAAAARK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a friend who has seen Tanya at the gym exactly once in my life, I'm very, very, impressed with your SECOND Tri and the 14 minutes you shaved off your time! Go T!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment