Beach Party

Beach Party
Just returned from a week in Santa Barbara visiting family and friends. We kicked off the weekend at Paul & Leslie's joint birthday beach party. The girls loved playing in the waves...that is until Zoe got knocked down and rolled around a bit by one.

The next night, we helped Paul break in his new birthday gift...the Nintendo Wii. We played a round or two of tennis, golf, boxing and bowling. The old saying, "it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt" rang true that night. As I wound up to deliver a superb tennis serve, Zoe decided to walk right underneath my arms. You betcha...the controller came crashing down on her head as I finished my serve. At that point Wii was done.

Comments

  1. Speaking from my "era". What a beautiful sight seeing all those Daddies with their little ones. Children are so lucky to get to play one on one with Mommy and/or Daddy. Way to go (30 something Daddies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great trip, not so much for Zoe... but I am sure the rest of you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an real Video Game injury! This raises the stakes from "Nintendo Thumb". Sorry Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our time with you guys was too short...we miss you four!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve, be careful not to underestimate the significance of nintendo thumb, now 360 thumb. That's where excuses originate. "I would've won, but my thumb is killing me!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment