Happy Dad's Day!

Happy Dad's Day!
Woody's special day didn't start off with breakfast in bed since I couldn't get out of bed early enough. Instead, Woody was presented with a plethora of hand-made cards from the girls at the breakfast table. The most precious was probably what Megan hand-painted for Woody in her art class...she calls it a "pot", but in reality it's an ashtray!

Following in Woody's footsteps from Mother's Day, I thought I would ask Megan a few questions about her Daddy. Here are her words...

Mom: What is your favorite thing Daddy makes for you to eat?

Megan: Daddy doesn’t make me food.

Mom: What is Daddy’s favorite thing to eat and drink?

Megan: I think it’s spaghetti and water.

Mom: What does Daddy like to do with you when we are camping?

Megan: Go on bike rides, hikes and go fishing.

Mom: What does Daddy do for work all day?

Megan: He works while children play. He works on computers.

Mom: What does Daddy like to do for fun?

Megan: Play chase.

Mom: What part of Daddy’s is the most handsome? Why?

Megan: His eyes and his toesies, not his tongue. Because they just are.

Mom: What do you like best about Daddy?

Megan: He jokes and makes me laugh so hard that I can’t stop laughing.

Mom: Why do you love Daddy?

Megan: Because I just do.

Thanks Woody, for the way to love us. The girls are blessed to call you Daddy.

Comments

  1. I love my new ashtray...I mean pot! It is now my new change holder. Every dad needs a change holder right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "I just do." It is hard to explain love sometimes, we just do. Megan is very wise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment