Bonding Time

Bonding Time
I had the privilege of taking Megan camping at Golden Gate Canyon State Park this weekend. Our successful rental of a tent trailer last year led us to get one of our own...and this was the maiden voyage.

We had a great time together. Our first morning found us trying to hike from our campground to Panorama Point. After wandering around the woods for 20 minutes, I realized I had no idea where the trail was. We backtracked...hopped in the car...and drove there. We were treated to a "panoramic" view of the Continental Divide. It was incredible.

I realized the value of spending one on one time with the girls. The dynamic is so different. Lots of small conversations that are precious. For example, I found out that God is responsible for sending "burps" to us. Tanya and Zoe came up and joined us Saturday afternoon and night. More to come tomorrow...

Comments