Self Portrait

Self Portrait
So I asked Megan to draw a picture of herself the other day. I left the room as she went to work. A few minutes later, she was ready to unveil her masterpiece. Wow! I was at a loss for words. Not quite sure how to say, "Sweetie, that's beautiful!"...and sound sincere. I tried my best.

I grew to love it though when she began pointing out details like the three lines at the top of her head. Those lines are her bangs. Or how about her long, flowy hair?

Why stop with a self portrait? Click "Previous" to see her portrait of Zoe.

Comments

  1. Look at the expression in her eyes (the real eyes) it says "Its great, right?" It is great, Megan, the best! The long flowing hair, the large beautiful eyes, the big smile, the high cheekbones, the cute pig nose - wait....the cute pig nose? Now thats part is a little too creative! Zoe's portrait - TL - save those pictures - please!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment