Ready, Aim...Fire!

Ready, Aim...Fire!
Many months ago, I shared about how Megan liked to imitate Tanya and stretch...even if she had no reason to! Well, now Zoe has hopped into the mix. She has perfected what I like to call "The Cannon" stretch. Don't you love her form and technique?

I'll be stretching quite a bit on Saturday morning for the day has finally arrive to run in the Snowman Stampede. This is the last and longest of the Winter Series races I signed up for. 20 miles...yikes!

When I signed up last November, I read on the website that all races will be run regardless of the weather. I never thought that nasty weather would actually come into the picture. Well, thanks to our friends in CA for sending us a big storm that is supposed to dump rain & snow on us...Saturday morning. 20 miles is one thing, but 20 miles in a snow storm? I'll report back on Monday about the experience...if I'm still alive.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Woody! You are my hero. Stay warm and wear cleats of something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment