Piano Man

Piano Man
A few months back, Megan caught me trying to learn how to play "Piano Man" while she was on a photoshoot. To motivate myself to actually learn it, I decided that once I do, I'd post it for all to hear.

Please lower your expectations right now as I was sure to include a few mistakes just so you wouldn't think Billy Joel made a guest appearance at our house for this recording. Oh yeah...sorry, but there's no harmonica.

Disclaimer: I will not reimburse anyone for doctor's bills relating to earaches caused by my piano playing.

Check it out: Piano Man

Comments

  1. One of the things I like best about the evening is when Woody sits down at the piano. I love when the music fills the house...it instantly brings peace to the girls and everyone seems happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Woody, that was really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya and Karen - ditto to what you said. When I am visiting a smile comes to my face and a peace settles all around me when Woody starts to play. Rock on Woody! Who needs Billy? Not us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woody. You are true hero.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment