Floating lights

Floating lights
Christmas lights are a creating a controversy in our household these days. We have not done much outside yet due to our previous busy weekends.

Last year, I risked my life by dangling off our roof to hang our icicle lights. I vowed I would not do that ever again. Apparently, I didn't share that vow with Tanya because when I finally got around to telling her, she was not too pleased. She feels the icicles being hung are more important than my well being.

The time has come to tackle the lights this weekend. I don't really have a plan, but I do know whatever I choose, it will not involve a ladder.

Comments

  1. My neighbor scaled a ladder to his roof and manuevered the roof to hang the lights. He is an ex-marine so maybe that is why he was so skilled. As for Mike, we decided for this year we will just put lights along the first floor. Save the death defying antics for another year! Good Luck Woody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless! Thats Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the tree is beautiful - is it yours?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment