What do you do in Best Buy?

What do you do in Best Buy?
Continuing where I left off yesterday...

We left the Rec Center and made a quick run to Best Buy before hitting the Park Meadows Mall Food Court for lunch. As we entered BB, Megan immediately noticed the "little car" shopping carts. As you may or may not know, the BB Geek Squad (home tech support people) drive VW Bugs, so of course the 'little car' shopping carts were miniature Bugs.

My errand was quick and both girls behaved perfectly (or so I thought), but how was I to know since I couldn't see them from where I was standing & pushing the cart.

Fast forward to lunch at the food court. We were sitting around the table eating our McDonald's and Megan starts to tell me:

Megan: 'Daddy, when we were in the store, Zoe and I were licking each others tongue.'

Dad: 'What!?!' -not sure I heard her correctly-

Megan: 'I was licking Zoe's tongue when we were in the shopping cart...and we were saying 'Eeeeewwww'.'

It was then I realized that the smiles I exchanged with people in the store weren't because I had two cute girls driving a little car shopping cart. No, they were putting on quite the show.

Comments

  1. Dude, that is too classic. Way to go Mr. Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys have the BEST stories ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel...I'm not so sure that is a good thing. Does it give you a glimpse into what you can expect in the not too distant future?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woody you have had quite the eventful past few days! That cracks me up that you couldn't see what the girls were doing the whole time...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was in high school, girls in dance used to see how close they could get without their tongues touching. You can guess what usually happened. I thought it was gross and did not participate by the way. Kids are kids, and if a little tongue touching is all that happens in a day, it is probably a pretty good day. I also had a friend when I was in kindergarten that loved to drop his pants and show me his %*&! He would promise that he wouldn't do it again, then you would turn the corner and he was laughing his head off with his pants around his ankles. We have A LOT of scary years ahead of us to be sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment