The tale of two shows...

The tale of two shows...
I almost forgot to post this picture. Doesn't it look so cute to have all the kids just enthralled by my puppet show?? I can't really remember the exact storyline of my show, but it involved a giraffe and fish that were going on an adventure to the aquarium the next day...just like all the little ones on the floor.

Well, our girls true colors came out about a minute or two after I began. While Nate & Emma sat and enjoyed the show, Megan & Zoe thought it would be hilarious to walk up and sock the poor giraffe in the nose...repeatedly. Of course it was our little hoodlum Zoe who led the charge. Needless to say, the show could not go on, and I don't think they cared. From their laughter, I think Nate and Emma preferred witnessing the mugging to my boring dialog.

Comments

  1. awesome . .. .. .. and i'm really diggin the giraffe chair. .. . . ..that thing looks super nice . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment