Stinky Socks...

Stinky Socks...
Sorry Nana, but this post isn't about the great time we had at the zoo last week. No, its about a game I play with the girls when I come home from work.

After greeting all my girls when I come in the door, I usually head upstairs with Megan and Zoe for a game of hide & seek in our closet. Megan runs up there first and hides in the same spot everytime. Zoe and I find her and act like we had no idea where she was.

Then, as I change into my 'play' clothes, I like to play 'Stinky Socks'. The premise of the game is that I take off my dress socks (that happen to be a bit warm...maybe a little moist...and certainly don't smell like a bouquet of roses) and I loft them through the air and try to land them on the girls heads. Megan squeals and yells 'Eeeeewwwww'.

Last night, Megan left the closet and so Zoe played with me. I tossed my first sock and got a rare direct hit. Sock number two grazed the side of her face. I turned around to get a t-shirt and heard Zoe give a muffled laugh. She had managed to stuff my 'stinky sock' into her mouth! This time I was the one yelling, 'Eeeeewwwww' and I ripped it out. But that's when the true game began. Whenever I wasn't looking, she'd pop the sock back in and laugh. Remember we told you she was a spicy girl? This is yet more proof.

Comments

Post a Comment