Cage this wild animal!

Cage this wild animal!
Yesterday, we went to the zoo with Rachel and Aubrey. It was good fun...ferociouly hot...but fun none the less. About half way through our stroll, the girls spotted the carousel through some large bushes. I tried to explain to them that we had to go around the path to get there, but Zoe clearly didn't understand me. She stood in the middle of the grass, her bottom lip protruding and she started to cry. She continued to throw the tantrum until we were standing in line. The ride went great but as soon as we got off, Zoe started crying again. I tried to put her in the stoller but she pulled the ole 'I'm gonna arch my back and screamed as if I just broke something' trick. Meanwhile Megan was standing behind the stoller trying to put the canopy part up, but instead hitting me in the head. Did I mention how hot it was?! It must have been quite a scene and I think Rachel will think twice before wanting to have another child! (Posted by Tanya)

Comments

  1. I always get a good laugh of what I have ahead of me with Aubrey. She is full of spunk and already so stubborn. Luckily she hasn't realized that being out of the stroller is an option.
    My favorite part of the day was when Tanya was telling the girls we were going to leave. This was soon after the carousel. Neither girl wanted to walk, but htere was only one seat in the stroller. Megan started crying and saying she was having a good time! All three of those kids were exhausted and far beyond having a good time. It was super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to take Nana along to the zoo to help with those wild animals! She is the "baby whisperer".

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a good old-fashioned meltdown in a public place! Aren't kids funny, we're so used to being in control of everything, but kids are a total wild card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment