Ooga Booga...

Ooga Booga...
says our little Captain Cavegirl...only children of the eighties would get this...

Switching gears....on my commute to work each day, I drive by a few churches. Two of them in particular are about 500 yards apart and post funny little statements on their signs. You've probably seem similar signs where the statement is designed to entice people driving by to stop in on Sunday's. I wonder if these churches try to compete against each other for the most creative saying?

Here's what's posted this week:

Church #1: 'Free trip to paradise. Details Inside.'

The second one takes the opposite approach and is actually pretty funny considering the heat wave we've been experiencing in Denver this month...

Church #2: 'If you think it's hot here!'

Comments

  1. Great clarification on the ooga booga, though she needs more of a spotty beard. I thought at first she was going to work on my car or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do people spend so much on braces - I could kiss that little mouth, no problem!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment