Hoop Dreams

Hoop Dreams
I never liked chain nets growing up. They had them at my elementary school and I always thought it was just wrong to hear a loud 'ching' after a rare (for me), perfect swish. Not to mention all the scratches I would get on my face when I would do my 360 degree dunks.

Exciting stuff this weekend! My bro and family arrive tomorrow for a visit. Lots of fun things planned including a brotherly hike to 14,265 feet! We're climbing Quandary Peak on Monday, which will be my first (and hopefully not my last) Colorado 14er. Check out our Links page to click to one of my favorite sites, 14ers.com. You can find all kinds of info and pictures about our hike.

Just posted the Spring 2006 slideshow. I ran out of space, so the pictures of our camping trip last weekend will kick off our summer show. If you're a Jack Johnson fan, then you will enjoy the music chosen. Make sure you crank up your speaker volume so you can rock out.

Comments

Post a Comment