A Lesson in Aeration & Enunciation

A Lesson in Aeration & Enunciation
Today we have a megzo first! A celebrity guest post! I'll turn it over to Nana to finish up...

While visiting the Andersons this last week, I was treated to many wonderful emotions and moments. At 63, it seems like learning two new things in one week was impossible, but it happened.

Lesson One

While Tanya & Woody were not home – Megan & I went out to the back yard to pick some lilacs, which were against the back fence. As I was crossing the lawn, I was astonished at the 'thousands' of Lucy droppings all over the place. I thought, 'T&W are so busy with work & kids, I should really clean up this gross lawn for them'. Nevertheless, Megan & I tiptoed over & back to the flowers very carefully. When Tanya came home, I delicately mentioned my assessment of the lawn. Tanya laughed & said, 'We just had the lawn aerated!' So all those 'droppings' were really little chunks of sod. Me being raised on a farm! Shoulda known better!

Lesson Two

I was taking a movie of Megan telling me about her toys. I had also brought her a cup of dry cheerios for a little snack. Nana says 'Tell me about that pretty pink animal whose name is Penelope'. While I was asking I did not notice that she was stuffing her mouth with cheerios – she looked up with a very full mouth and said 'Pig'. That is what I call enunciation! Sometimes talking with food in your mouth does help in communication!

Comments

  1. Wow! That was the brightest, funniest script ever! Nana, you need to be on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when does Jay Leno frequent our site?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you have celebrity writers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment