What is this?

What is this?
Seems like a pretty simple question right? I posed it to Megan as I was showing her the pictures we took at the aquarium. Her response?? 'It's my Mommy!' Well that's interesting. I knew Tanya looked a little green when she had the flu a week ago, but certainly no white bumps on her face or sudden talon-like fingers. This has gotta make you wonder what goes on in the head of a 3 year old.

I know the other thing you're thinking is why is there a lizard at the aquarium? This aquarium has all kinds of non-water animals. Somewhat zoo-like. I liked how this little guy was just hanging out.

Here's another Megan moment...one of my favorite things is to say a prayer with Megan before she goes to bed. I amazed at how deep and dynamic her prayers can be. Here's our prayer time from last night:

Dad: 'Alright Megan, it's time to pray. Do you want to pray or do you want Daddy to pray?'

Megan: 'I will pray.'

Dad: 'Ok, go ahead.'

Megan: 'Once upon a time....Amen.'

Comments

  1. ah yes. the, you want me to pray or do you want to pray. those times are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious - guess you don't need so many words when you already are an angel. I would like to know why the lizard reminded her of Mommy? The beautiful brown eyes? Or perhaps the proud stance saying "I'm going to be in a triathlon".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment