Bobo in the Belly

Bobo in the Belly
After getting Zoe up from her nap the other day, I went to see if Megan was still asleep. Maybe it was my uncontrollable laughter that woke her, but as I walked in she opened her eyes and blankly stared at me while half asleep. She had been sleeping with Bobo (her rather good sized stuffed monkey) shoved under her shirt. Her blank stare turned to crying. I think I must have scared her. Later, when she had calmed down, I wanted to find out the story...

Mom: 'Why was Bobo under your shirt?'

Megan: 'God put him there'

Mom: 'Why?'

Megan: 'Because he was a baby!'

Comments

  1. I have so many stories to tell and decided to just only say "I have so many stories to tell". All of them leave me with a big smile like this one did! "Kids say the darndest things" :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment