Another first...

Another first...
Megan had never been out in 'the pool' in the snow, so I promised her that if she would eat all her dinner, we'd go out for a dip. The snow was actually coming down pretty hard yesterday which made it a cool experience.

We had a full, but fun weekend. On Friday I picked up the Ridgeline. It's weird to have a new car. Don't get me wrong, I love it! It just takes some getting used to. I was looking for excuses all weekend to drive it!

On Saturday morning, I jogged 6 miles. This was a huge mental milestone for me since that is almost half of what I need to accomplish in the next 2 months. In a very strange way, it felt good.

That evening we had dinner with my Aunt Hildy, Uncle David and cousin Rachel...as well as Scott & Kelsey (Catrina was off delivering a 10 lb 14oz baby!!! - no c section!). It was great catching up with everyone. We're going to see them all again later in the week as we join them up at Winter Park for some skiing.

After dinner we took Megan and Kelsey to see 'Disney on Ice Princess Classics' at the Coliseum. I enjoyed watching the girls reactions to the show, as they were both mesmerized while wearing their Cinderella costumes and very special crowns & wands that Kelsey and Catrina had made just for the occasion. It was a great outing, but a few minutes into the show I realized its not really designed to keep a guy in his thirties entertained.

Enough for now...I'll write about Sunday tomorrow...

Comments

  1. what? new car? ridgeline? is that the honda truck? where's the pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment