Oh my...

Oh my...
Zoe thought she was getting a shampoo, but little did she know...Tanya was outfitting her with a mohawk. There was not much hair to work with, but it actually looked pretty cool.

Another 'oh my...' is that yesterday I reported the temp around here was 73...well, it was actually 77. Check out a little write up from our local news station's website:

....

At 1:54 p.m. the temperature at Denver International Airport climbed to 77 degrees, which ties the warmest high temperature ever recorded in the month of February for the city. The record was first set on Feb. 4, 1890, before being tied Tuesday.

And let's not forget -- it was just 10 days ago when Denver set a new record low of -13 degrees on Feb. 18. That is a temperature swing of 90 degrees in less than two weeks.

....

I know I talk about the weather frequently, but it seems like a big deal when your in the midst of such changes.

Comments