Comfort

Comfort
I really like Laffy Taffy. Most of the jokes are pretty bad. But the mouth watering banana taffy is delicious and worth putting up with some corny jokes. Here's one that actually got me to crack a smile:

What do you call a cow with a twitch?

Or here's an even better one:

Why is it so hot in a stadium after a football game?

-answers below-

Zoe has this thing where she is always touching the back of her head and playing with her hair. There's certain times when its automatic like when you pop the pacifier in her mouth, or when you pick her up. Sometimes she just does it when she's zoning. I think it's a comfort thing, although I'm afraid she's going to develop a bald spot there.

Answer 1: Beef Jerky

Answer 2: Because all the fans have left

Comments

  1. This picture is worth a thousand words - I have 3 - "such cute toes!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be near the end of a work week...that second joke took me about 25 seconds to get. No, the body heat leaving should make it colder... (head shaking)

    Nice pose Zoe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment