Not a peep

Not a peep
Zoe was such a trooper on our tree cutting outing. She didn't make a peep the whole time. Many times, I forgot she was even on my back. Maybe her lips were frozen shut and she couldn't talk?

On a different subject, I was on the couch the other night watching the Denver Nuggets play the Miami Heat. Megan came over and started watching too. I explained that the Nuggets were our team and we should be cheering on the team in the white uniforms. Here's what proceeded:

Dad: 'Megan, say, Goooooo Nuggets.'

Megan: 'Goooooo Nuggets......chicken'

Megan: 'Goooooo chicken' -she starts laughing-

Megan: 'Goooooo chicken nuggets' -both she and I are now laughing-

She continued shouting the above while we both laughed. I didn't bother to explain the difference between the only nugget she's ever known and a gold nugget.

Comments

  1. i could go for some chicken nuggets right now. running exmerge. it's 10:37pm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment