More Lights

More Lights
I have to admit that I'm a fantasy football junkie. I'm in a league with several friends and family. It's a blast and I don't think I could ever go through a football season without playing. The only problem is that I'm not that good...in fact history has shown that I'm just a mediocre player...despite how into it I am.

Well, once again I'm in mourning. Jer (aka The CFL) kicked my tail in the first round of the playoffs. I had high hopes that my slumping team would turn it on at just right time, but nope, it's just the same old story.

On Sunday, I was watching the Broncos-Ravens game on TV and my fate was pretty much sealed at that point. Then Megan walks over:

Dad: 'Megan, Daddy's really sad. My fantasy football team is losing really bad and it's the playoffs too.'

Megan: 'No Daddy, you should be happy. Your football team is 'playon' the TV right now. It's the Broncos. It's not playoff.'

Dad: 'You're right Megan. I should be happy.'

Comments

  1. I'm in mourning, too, Woody as Fast Turtle was beaten and therefore must give up the trophy this year. We're still hoping to keep it in the family, though! Goooooo Team Bubba!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but my support goes to the Mile High Texan! We're ready to have the trophy back in CO! Sorry Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan's glass is half full! Playon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment