When the cat's away, the mice will....

When the cat's away, the mice will....
Eat Donuts! With Tanya out of town this weekend...Daddy and the girls had a great time. Saturday, we kicked our time off together with a spontaneous trip to KK...don't worry Tanya, I just let Zoe hold my donut for the picture. Later, we all went swimming in our pool (aka the jacuzzi). And finally, we had a play outing at 'the field', which is right around the corner from our house. Today was church & hanging out with the Craig's.

Very good times that make me so glad to be a Dad. I feel so lucky to get the chance to raise Megan & Zoe and have these kinds of experiences with them. Helps keep the stuff of life in proper perspective.

On the way home from church, I asked Megan what she wanted for lunch:

Dad: Megan, do you want lasagna (leftovers) for lunch?

Megan: No, I want a sandwich.

Dad: You want a lasagna sandwich?

Megan: No, I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

Dad: You want a peanut butter and jelly and lasagna sandwich?

Megan: No, that sandwich would be too full.


Turkey Trivia: Domesticated turkeys (farm raised) cannot fly. Wild turkeys can fly for short distances at up to 55 miles per hour. Wild turkeys are also fast on the ground, running at speeds of up to 25 miles per hour.

Comments

Post a Comment